|Company||None governmental institution (NGO) working in Sudan|
|No. of Posts||1|
|Location||sudan - khartoum|
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Academic and professional qualifications:
2 -3 years experience
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
3. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
4. Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
5. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
6. Using electrically powered pick up machines.
7. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, and window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
8. To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
9. To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
10. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
11. To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmers.
12. Cleaners employed in domestic science areas are required to clean cookers and work surface areas.
13. To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
·Mentioning the job title in the email subject.
·Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ---
|Experience||2 - 5 Year|
|Age||from 25 to 45|
Job opportunity : cleaner for None governmental institution (NGO) working in Sudan company in sudan - khartoum
You can apply also by sending your cv to email@example.com