|Job Title||Supply Chain Manager based on the site|
|Company||A well established and reputable company|
|No. of Posts||1|
|Location||Sudan - Khartoum|
The Supply Chain & Logistics Manager is directly responsible for driving cost savings through oversight and management including planning, controlling, and coordinating all aspects of the supply chain to include sourcing and procurement and oversight of materials and inventory planning. This position is responsible for purchasing of raw materials, demand planning, and the overall supply chain management. Implementation of supply chain strategies, develop and implement methods and processes for efficient supply chains, establishing priorities, and supervising personnel. Direct all activities and ensure that all business commitments are met in regards to cost containment, demand planning & scheduling, and projects as needed. As a Logistics Manager, will be responsible of supporting the implementation of the logistics operations strategy and works with the Senior Management to define targets and plans for Logistics Operations. The role will support the identification of smooth set up of logistics services operations of delivering the company’s finished products. The subject Manager will be based in El Daien/ East Darfur with frequent visits to HQ to manage the export logistics.
A. Job Description: A.1 Supply Chain Responsibilities:
1- Sourcing the right raw materials, purchases, and products.
2. Using computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
3. Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
4. improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process.
5. Develops/Maintains profitable supply chain plan, manuals and procedures for existing and new product introduction by coordinating requirements across various functional areas to include sourcing, procurement, materials, and inventory functions.
6. Accountability for adherence to supply chain and cost reduction targets, overseeing demand planning activities; monitoring progress, increase global supply dependability and flexibility, reviewing schedule and resolving cross departmental problems.
7. Establish key programs or projects that target specific improvement opportunities to reduce costs and lead times, resolve quality issues, or increase supply dependability and flexibility. Ensure achievement of planned results.
8- Ensure sourcing, procurement and materials activities, policies, processes and procedures are focused on the highest standards of quality, continual improvement and customer satisfaction. Ensure, manage and oversee the establishment of a reliable global supplier base through the implementation of strong partnering relationships and strategic sourcing alliances.
9. Lead, manage and oversee negotiations and the establishment of applicable supply agreements, contracts and purchase order terms and conditions.
10. Ensure and maintain the integrity of processes in place for supplier communications, analysis and selection, procurement and outsourcing activities and sourcing strategies for commodity categories. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
A. 2 Logistics Responsibilities:
1. under the direction and input from the Top Management responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Logistics Operations Department.
2. Work closely with the factory, production and finance departments, ensuring the logistics operations manual, procedures and framework are in place.
3. Move the products to specified destinations as per the purchase orders, and ensure that they are in the right place to meet customer demand. This entails ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost effective way. Keep records of all operations, delivery schedules, with liaison of production, and finance departments.
4. Oversees the distribution and transportation of the products from the finished products warehouse to the specified destinations (customers).
5. Take responsibility for the finished products warehouse.
6. Developing relationships with reliable trucks owners and external stakeholders in regard to logistics operations.
7. Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
8. Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service costs.
9. Negotiate transportation rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers.
10. Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency, select best trucks and monitor service against performance criteria.
11. Ensure carrier (trucks) compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or optimization opportunities.
12. Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of cts till they reach the final destinations, and keep track of the handing over at the final destinations.
13. use of ERP, maintained and accuracy.
14. Prepare all necess Prepare manifestos and in-land transportation contracts, and follow up approval of payment with the general manager and finance department.
15. Insure the products in transit till they reach to the final destinations.
16. Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the finished ched on time.
17. accuracy of packaging before loading to trucks.
18. Take responsibility for accuracy of labeling to ensure correct parts/finished assemblies reach correct customers at the correct time.
19. Take responsibility of preparing the banking, shipping and consignment documents with liaison of the Finance and Marketing Departments.
1. Business Acumen.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Presentation Skills.
6. Problem Solving/Analysis.
7. Results Driven.
8. Strategic Thinking.
9. Technical Capacity.
A. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
·Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field. Post graduate degree is added advantage.
·10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of progressive managerial and hands-on supply chain and logistics experience.
·Broad knowledge and experience in logistic and exports laws, central bank of Sudan export regulations, organizational planning and development.
·Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
·Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
·Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
·Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
·Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
·Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
·Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure.
·Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management.
·Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
·Outstanding organizational skills.
·Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
·Mentioning the job title in the email subject.
---Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ---
|Age||from 35 to 45|
Job opportunity : Supply Chain Manager based on the site for A well established and reputable company in Sudan - Khartoum
This Job opportunity was expired! Please check our Hot JOBs for new opporunities